Wednesday 12 December 2012

Rose Flower Petal Tea

Do you know this rose tea ? It is the most nice rose tea , it have lots of benefits and good smell when you drink it.  I browse on the Chinese food website and found it. It said that
Roses are rich in vitamins a, c, b, e, k, and tannic acid can improve endocrine disorders, also has helped to eliminate fatigue and wound stasis. Regulating Qi and blood, regulating women's physiological problems, promote blood circulation, beauty, regulates menstruation, diuretic, easing stomach nerve, anti wrinkle, preventing frostbite.
It is very easy on serving. just add 5 or 7 buds and after the water is boiling. just put it like we make tea . After few times. about few minutes.. it is ready to serve.
For me , after I drink it for one weeks.. I feel that my skin become more smooth. eyes become good and not quickly tired when I look at computer.
You can have a try.. and share it to all person too.

No comments:

Post a Comment